- DETOX – Begin with Lymphatic drainage that improves circulation of the lymph system and helps to eliminate toxins.
- CLEANSE + PEEL – Uncover a new layer of skin with gentle exfoliation and relaxing resurfacing.
- EXTRACT + HYDRATE – Remove debris from pores with painless suction. Nourish with intense moisturisers that quench skin.
- FUSE + PROTECT – Saturate the skin’s surface with antioxidants and peptides to maximise your glow.
- REJUVENATION – Finish with red and infrared LED light to reduce redness and further stimulate collagen, supporting the natural production of vitamin D.
Hydrafacial Platinum Plus (75 mins)
The ultimate Hydrafacial experience! Our non-invasive treatment improves skin health, addresses individual concerns, and creates a glow like no other. Includes all the Hydrafacial steps with an additional treatment focus on the neck and décolleté. Targeting all areas of the skin helping you to achieve the best skin of your life using skin specific booster personalised to your needs.
Hydrafacial Platinum Treatment (60 mins)
Our device uses Vortex Fusion Technology, which works like a vacuum to penetrate inner pores and increase the effectiveness of the treatment. Deeply cleansing and exfoliating with a gentle peel to uncover a new layer of skin. Removing impurities from pores with painless gentle suction. Saturating the skin’s surface with intense moisturisers and nourishing, personalised ingredients for Even Better Results using active ingredients that target and treat specific concerns.
Hydrafacial Signature Treatment (30 mins)
This a good introduction to Hydrafacial. An invigorating treatment that can be given in as little as 30 minutes. It offers instant, noticeable results with no downtime or irritation. The Hydrafacial treatment removes dead skin cells and extracts impurities while simultaneously bathing the new skin with cleansing, hydrating and moisturising serums. The treatment is soothing, refreshing, non-irritating and immediately effective.
This treatment does not include lymphatic drainage, boosters and LED light therapy.
Hydrafacial Back Treatment
Focusing on the upper back, this treatment deep cleanses and detoxes clearing out clogged poreswith exfoliation, extractions and boosting nutrients back into the skin to reveal a brighter, healthier back.
How does Hydrafacial work?
Hydrafacial uses a unique, patented Vortex-Fusion delivery system. It exfoliates, extracts and hydrates skin, and, the spiral design of the tips delivers painless extractions.
The spiral design of HydroPeel® Tips, used in conjunction with the Hydrafacial proprietary vacuum technology and serums, creates a vortex effect. This helps to easily dislodge and remove impurities while simultaneously delivering hydrating skin solutions.
Hydrafacial super serums are made with nourishing ingredients that create an instantly gratifying glow.
Hydrafacial can be used to treat and diminish a variety of skin concerns. Fine lines and wrinkles, sun damage, congested pores, oily, acne prone skin and age spots are targeted. A great way to achieve a healthy, glowing complexion.
You will likely see results immediately after treatment and your skin will feel smooth and hydrated. For improved, longer lasting results please follow our aftercare advice below.
- The treatment area is more susceptible to sunburn, sun damage and hyperpigmentation.
- Avoid direct sun exposure for at least a week and use a minimum of SPF 40 sunscreen.
- In addition, avoid spending a pro-longed amount of time in the sun for the next 14 days.
- Aggressive exfoliation, waxing and products containing acids should be avoided in the treatment area for a minimum of two weeks pre- and post-treatment.
- Avoid the use of Retin-A type products pre- and post-treatment
- Do not wash your face until the following day, and only use a gentle face wash.
- You may experience some slight redness but this should subside within 24 hours.
- You may experience flaking for the first couple of days but this should settle down.
- Avoid hot environments and heat (saunas, sun beds, intense workouts, hot yoga) for the next 48 hours.
- It is best to avoid wearing make-up until the following day
- Consider our recommended home care products and monthly Hydrafacial treatments.