What is HydraFacial?
HydraFacial Platinum is a 6 step facial delivered in one treatment in one hour. Each step enhances the previous, to utilise each technology for a results driven facial. This includes; Lymphatic drainage, hydra dermabrasion (deep cleanse and exfoliation), glycolic peel, extractions, hydration and light therapy for further rejuvenation.
HydraFacial can be used to treat and diminish a variety of skin concerns. In particular those concerned with fine lines and wrinkles, sun damage, congested pores, oily, acne prone skin and age spots, whilst achieving a healthy, glowing complexion.
HydraFacial Signature is a good introduction to HydraFacial. This treatment deeply cleanses, extracts and hydrates the skin utilizing super serums filled with antioxidants, and hyaluronic acid.
This treatment does not include lymphatic drainage and rejuvenation through LED light therapy.
How does HydraFacial work?
HydraFacial uses a unique, patented Vortex-Fusion delivery system to exfoliate, extract and hydrate skin, and, the spiral design of the tips delivers painless extractions.
The spiral design of HydroPeel® Tips, used in conjunction with the HydraFacial proprietary vacuum technology and serums, creates a vortex effect to easily dislodge and remove impurities while simultaneously delivering hydrating skin solutions.
HydraFacial super serums are made with nourishing ingredients that create an instantly gratifying glow
You will likely see results immediately after treatment and your skin will feel smooth and hydrated. For improved, longer lasting results, consider our recommended home care products and monthly HydraFacial treatments.
- The treatment area is more susceptible to sunburn, sun damage and hyperpigmentation.
- Avoid direct sun exposure for at least a week and use a minimum of SPF 40 sunscreen.
- In addition, avoid spending a pro-longed amount of time in the sun for the next 14 days.
- Aggressive exfoliation, waxing and products containing acids should be avoided in the treatment area for a minimum of two weeks pre- and post-treatment.
- Avoid the use of Retin-A type products pre- and post-treatment
- Do not wash your face until the following day, and only use a gentle face wash.
- You may experience some slight redness but this should subside within 24 hours.
- You may experience flaking for the first couple of days but this should settle down.
- Avoid hot environments and heat (saunas, sun beds, intense workouts, hot yoga) for the next 48 hours.
- It is best to avoid wearing make-up until the following day