Visiting the salon
At Infinity we have made some changes, to ensure we operate within the Government Guidelines, to provide a safe environment for both staff and clients.
- There will be a hand-sanitiser station on entry
- Client pre-screening health check questionnaire – Covid 19
- Visible floor markings and prominent signage
- Therapists will wear appropriate PPE during your treatment
- Social distancing shall be maintained where possible, this too will result in the amount of people permitted to be in the salon at any one time
- Opening times and staff scheduling will be adapted so we will be able to limit the amount of people in our salons at any one time
- A strict cleaning procedure shall be in operation
- Equipment and tools shall be disinfected before and after use
- Using disposable, such as gloves, briefs, foot protectors, shall be used where possible
- Hand washing and hand-sanitising protocols
- Appropriate PPE shall be worn by staff where close proximity cannot be avoided, as recommended by Government Guidelines
- Toilets will be available and regularly cleaned and disinfected.
We also would like to request you to make some adjustments during your visit:
- We may ask you to wait outside until the time of your appointment so that we can maintain physical distancing in the waiting area
- In order to operate these measures clients must arrive on time for their appointment. Late arrivals may need to be rearranged.
- Waiting areas are much reduced, please do not bring anyone with you (with the exception of carers and parents of children with appointments)
- Contactless payment would be preferred.
- We will not serve any refreshments, if needed please bring a water bottle
- Please bring as few personal items as possible, such as coats or shopping bags
- We would request clients to wear a face covering that attaches behind the ears
- You will receive a text from us prior to your appointment confirming the date and time as well giving out important Health & Safety information in relation to your visit
- If you are suffering any symptoms of Coronavirus, or other illnesses, please contact the salon ASAP to cancel your appointment.
During these unprecedented times, the protection and wellbeing of both staff and clients is our priority and we will continue to assess things and make any necessary changes as and when needed. A full risk assessment has been completed.
Arrivals and Departures
To ensure the smooth running of our salon it is important clients arrive on time for their treamtents. Clients arriving late may find their treatment time reduced to ensure we don't keep others waiting. We shall endeavour to run on time to the best of our ability.
On completion of your treatment payment may be made by cash or credit/debit cards with chip and pin.
Bookings and Cancellation Policy
We require 24hrs notice to cancel or reschedule appointments; otherwise a 50 % charge will be made. Some treatments may require a deposit at the time of booking, please enquire at reception.
All courses must be pre-paid in full and are non-transferable
Gift vouchers are available at reception and valid for six months. Gift vouchers must be produced on day of treatment as proof of purchase. Please quote voucher number at the time of booking. Lost or stolen vouchers will be deemed invalid.
Clients with any health issues, allergies, ailments please inform the beauty therapist before treatments begin. Most treatments offered are for persons over the age of 16 with the exception of manicures, file & polish & some facials which may be suitable for persons over the age of 14.
Would clients please ensure all valuables are stored safely, as we cannot be held responsible for any lost items.
For your relaxation and that of others would clients please turn off mobile phones during treatments.